Tuesday, November 15, 2011

William's 1 year photos

It was exactly a year ago that little William was brought into this world.  Jessie and Thomas had gone in early, early, that morning to start the labor process.  I remember I was thinking I would miss the birth of William due to the fact that at that time I was in volleyball and practicing all afternoon, needless to say my mind was on that little baby all through my practice.  I had arrived in the morning and spent the day doing homework with Lloyd next to me and Jonathan and Laura and Jennifer (brother and mom and sister) were spending the day in the waiting room as well. More family streamed in throughout the day to await little William's birth.  I left to go to volleyball and was excited to find out that I had not missed William, but Jessie was eager to have this baby and probably wasn't as excited as me to not have him out yet :-) Thomas and Jessie spent the time walking at times and just getting through the day and slowly but surely night time came. It was a long day for them. There was a big support system there for them and everyone was excited to see his little face!After 16 hours of intense labor he came out at 8:27pm and was a wonderful and perfect baby boy! As William gets older life will change but he will always know how loved and cared for he really is.  His parents both adore him and each new step in his life is beyond exciting for both of them! I hope he gets to look back and know how much he is and will always be loved by his family.  So Happy Birthday William! You are 1 and you are walking, saying ball, mom, dad, and many more words, you love to play with pots and pans, Grammy spoils you all the time, your parents are your biggest fans, and you have uncle and aunts that love you to pieces.  But most important Jesus loves you and all your little fingers, toes, and everything about you.  He designed you perfectly and everyday he is molding you into an amazing person! We love you!

So just in case you can't remember this day here's some picture <3 Love Aunt Liza
























 He was having a little trouble with his shoes that morning! 

LOVE that look 






His beautiful momma! 





Like father like son 




No comments:

Post a Comment