Friday, November 26, 2010

It Has Arrived....

Now it is officially time to start being excited about the holidays.  I can't wait! Thanksgiving always just seems to fly by and Christmas will be right around the corner before we know it! I got to celebrate my thanksgiving with my boyfriends family and it was a very good time.  We had an amazing meal courtesy of Laura Merino and I instantly was put into a food coma and that was even before dessert! yum! It's been alittle while since I've had a homecooked thanksgiving due to our volleyball team being out of town everyother Thanksgiving! Last year was New Orleans, and two years ago it was Vegas.  Oh the travels a volleyball team will take you on. 

Well now that Thanksgiving is officially over I can 1. listen to Christmas music, but 2. It's my Senior Night Game! I can't believe the road I have been on and now it is almost finally over.  I came into UNM just hoping to play a few games in college and I have been so blessed with the amount God has given me.  I hope tonight is a special night and that I just remember to soak it all in.  It's hard when the end is so close and trying to hold onto those moments is where it gets difficult.  But my family is in town, my boyfriend and his family are all here, and the loyal fans that have just been an amazing group are going to be there as well.  So let's go lobos, one more time!

love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment