Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SENIOR NIGHT AND THANKSGIVING

Boy! Life is certainly getting quite busy with school, volleyball, and just life! I am getting ready for my last home match of the year at Johnson Center and I already had a little emotional time saying goodbye to my weights coach Joaquin! He is a very manly guy and he was in tears as we all said our goodbyes which was so touching.  I am so thankful for him and what he was able to do with my toothpick arms and legs when I came in as a freshman! :-) But personally now I am looking forward to not bulking up doing max squats and cleans but maybe slimming down haha!
Freshman year =tan legs
Senior year= white, pastey legs
oh the changes haha

But we have another day off on this wonderful Tuesday and I am spending it working on group projects, group projects, and oh group projects!!  But Recently I was able to give a photo shoot for my team mate and one of my best friends Jade Michaelsen Whom I love!!! She had me take her graduation pictures for her and I absolutely love photographing people and people in love :-) so weddings, engagments, portraits, etc! Here is some of the work I created in our little photoshoot:







































I love her and her gorgeous face was so fun to photograph! Soon I am going to photograph potentially my future nephew :-) and his cute face! :-) But I can't wait!

Well until some more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment