Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Party's begin.. fa la la la la

Well the brunt of my finals week is coming down I'm just left with my roughly 15 page paper on leadership, then I'm crossing my fingers for my A's, and slowly but surely I am starting to feel alittle better.  I'm getting anxious to go home and I am ready to celebrate the holiday season with my family.  But tonight I get to be in the Christmas spirit with my UNM team and we get to celebrate at our Coach's house.  We always have a costume theme and the coaches never know about it until we arrive.  This year we are dressing up as a Christmas decor item or basically anything to do with Christmas.  One person is going as a luminaria lantern thing, then someon'es going as a starbucks cup, and I decided to go as a nutcracker! So some how I am going to look like this by the end of the evening... we will see how that goes.  We also do secret Santa gifts and basically they are gifts that make fun of our teammates and so we will have to choke down our pride and receive our gifts that can get pretty mean with a Christmas smile...   

Well one thing that I was able to do was to take pictures for my for my future nephew... hopefully... William.  This is Lloyd's sister's baby.  He was so cute during the whole photoshoot.  A little fussy and he definitely peed all over me luckily missing the camera, but it was quite an adventure all of it's own.  So here are some of the pictures we got throughout the day. They are becoming quite the good looking family!
















No comments:

Post a Comment