Sunday, December 26, 2010

Colorado Time

I've been thoroughly enjoying my time in Colorado and Christmas has come and gone once again. I still have another Christmas to celebrate with my sister and brother n law coming up on New Years eve so it's not quite time to wish away the Christmas holiday quite yet. I had a mini Christmas with my wonderful parents and got some amazing new things for my camera, a new blender, and some other fun things. It was fun feeling like a kid again! Christmas eve church service was equally wonderful and so awe inspiring to believe in the real reason for Christmas, which was indeed JESUS!

It's been quite a different Christmas having a quiet time with just me mom dad and grandma, and I've spent many hours catching my body up on rest and relaxation as well as reading! I can't wait to have it busy again with my sister though, and I miss Lloyd immensely and the sad thing is he lost his phone and there is no way to communicate consistently.  I'm one for constant communication so this might be a longer Christmas break for me in that sense. Missing my I love you and good night messages by the day.

Well in my free time I have taken a few pictures around my house and quite enjoy the new equipment I have. This is a random assortment of pictures.

Not the white Christmas I had expected for Colorado 

The bench on our front porch 

Christmas decor, if you look closely you might see me...
Gotta love being at home sweet home
View outside my window

the Sun was just blazing

yes rocks... but they might be deemed beautiful rocks! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment