Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh how it's hard being sick...

Well finals week for me is finally here and guess what?!?! I'm sick too... what are the odds that, that would be what happens to me!! haha oh man oh man I've been stressed and I've been alittle cranky just trying to finish up everything and make things work while my body is pulling me in the completely opposite direction.  But one more presentation tomorrow on market strategy and I will be good to go.  Then it's only a few short days till I can spend some quality time in Colorado and enjoy the Christmas spirit that is all around me, but I am too busy to even notice.  So it's time to suck it up, pound down the OJ and hot tea and keep trekking through the week!

I had an interesting experience cleaning out my volleyball locker of 4 years at UNM just the other day.  It is just weird how you just get kicked out of every aspect and people move on in and soon your name is just another name on the books.  It's going to be quite the adventure that is coming up, trying to figure out what I want to do next.  Half of me just wants to jet off to the middle of nowhere and just get away from everything for awhile and the other half just wants to stay where I am comfortable... but when does God ever seem to like the comfortable choice.. so we will see where we end up! I'm just glad He can hold my hand through anything. I think I can be very trusting in that way, but I'm sure there will be some testing along the way.

I have to start my Christmas shopping soon.  I am alittle behind this year and it seems that it always manages to get to the bottom of my to do list. Maybe once school is done I can focus alittle more on this task... maybe I'll drag Lloyd out for a Christmas shopping extravaganza and make him hold my shopping bags... just kidding dear, I love you! 

Well I'm off to get some sleep before presentation day.... hopefully my stuffy nose snoring and wheezy won't keep everyone in the world awake, oh boy do I sound attractive! So to all a good night....!

No comments:

Post a Comment