Tuesday, December 28, 2010

what I love, my ode to weddings

Throughout my break I've been looking throughout different wedding websites and such because deep down within me it's one of my passions in life, not only the photography aspect of weddings but just seeing two people in love and making that beautiful commitment.  I discovered all sorts of beautiful pictures that I just think is so artistic and inspiring and helps me as maybe a "potential" artist get inspiration. don't worry i'm far from getting married... but This is my ode to weddings... love love love...


lighting is the essence of weddings! 
Invitations and such!
simplicity
I thought this was super clever, the bride made her groom a picture of all the things that she loved about her groom in words.


Love the hair!
love the colors!
loveee the shoes! 
I know this is simple but how can you not love the romantic and rustic feel it has! 

The grand finale... the dress I just absolutely love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment