Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas spirit

So recently Lloyd and I got the opportunity to go to WAKE which is a wonderful church group for college kids here in Albuquerque and it was awesome.  They spoke on worship and just really get me excited that I love God.  They are having a holiday party this Thursday, Merry Christmas!!!

Well the team party went really well and it was fun I was glad to see the girls from a long drought of nearly 3 or 4 days.  The costumes were great! Here Ashley is scrooge, Jade is her starbucks cup and I turned my costume into a Christmas Toy Soldier!
There was good food, a few laughs at the Secret Santa's then we all went back to study hard for our exams or just to relax. 

Lloyd and I worked out last night at a local YMCA.  We went there thinking that we could somehow get me on the guest pass list even though I had no form of identification because I forgot my wallet, Lloyd didn't know if he had guest passes, and we had no money... sooo we were going to try to pull all of the Christmas Spirit from the YMCA that they had.  WEll turns out Lloyd had no guest passes, but this lady who was just chatting with the receptionist said that she had extra guest passes and gave me one!! What a great Christmas gift for me! I love when random acts of kindness can just be a little miracle for the day! So we indeed worked out and now my body is wishing that I hadn't.... ow ow ow

No comments:

Post a Comment