Sunday, December 5, 2010

My own Eat Pray Love

     Well finally I can now say my college career in volleyball is now complete.  Was it a night to remember and everyone of my teammates was supportive and thankful... no, was it a perfect game and everything went right and I played amazing, not quite, but in the end I really got to learn who my true friends were that came out of this team and who I am so blessed to have met.  I got some amazing experiences along the way and some amazing volleyball highlights for the year.  I have pushed myself into a position where I was uncomfortable and where people were not always the nicest and out of that came a new strength and confidence that I can accomplish anything.  It's not the volleyball I will miss the most, because honestly I will probably still be playing it in another year or so its not that, but rather the atmosphere to play in and certain girls who just are amazing to be around. I also got a comfort out of this strange city called Albuquerque, and it completely feels like home, even though I'm soooooo ready to move out of my house and into a new life and new change.  It is time.  But all these things have just made for an amazing experience that I have been pursuing since I was 10. 

So what to do next.......

Well finishing out the semester with good strong finishes is certainly on my list, christmas shopping, and some quality celebration time for completing such an accomplishment.  Also I'm in some dire need of some cute dates with my man Lloyd and some nights just to catch up on our lives together.  So it's not grand scheme plans I have right now to go travel the world and drop everything but rather eat some good food on some sweet dates, pray and worship God at church and in life, and love my friends and family during the holiday season... i'd call it my own version of Eat, Pray, Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment